Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Monday, April 22, 2013

14 Weeks

I don't want to speak too soon but I had more energy than usual today. I wouldn't say as much as I used to but I'll take any improvement. I'm still nauseous but not as bad as usual. I'm hoping that the improvements continue now that I'm done with the first trimester!


My sister-in-law, Tiffany told me about the brilliant idea to hold the fruit that is comparable to the size of the baby. At 14 weeks they say s/he is 3inches and 1.5 oz. about the size of a lemon.

This week my uterus is rising out of my pelvic region and into my lower abdomen so I keep reading I should be showing. My pictures don't quite look like a pregnancy belly yet, just looks like I'm out of shape and eating too many sweets. My tight pants are proving this theory too!


1 comment:

  1. So I look like a cow compared to you! Glad you are feeling better my love. Take care of that peanut!

    ReplyDelete