Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Monday, March 4, 2013


March 4, 2013

Well, I’m sitting on my rear again so I’m trying to be “productive” and update the page. My marvelous husband is hard at work as usual putting our house back together. We recently updated our bathroom, the Jack and Jill one between two of the bedrooms. I am seven weeks pregnant today and couldn’t be more nauseous and exhausted yet thrilled all at the same time. I got to the six week mark and realized I’d be in that 75% that feels like crap all day. Morning sickness is the understatement of the century. It’s all day long, morning being the worst, but it’ll all be worth it, or so I tell myself as I gag while look or think about any food.

Andre’s finishing the bathroom and the bedroom. We finally got our laundry room tiled and back together last week. Our bathroom project leaked into other rooms as always. We had to tear up the carpet in the first guest bedroom because it got wet. He’s been finishing the tile, cutting baseboards, painting baseboards, mudding, etc. He is so motivated and I love him for it. He can do or fix anything, if he’s not quite sure how (very rare) he’ll find out how and his perfectionism keeps everything looking so nice. Normally I’m his right hand lady but lots of the products he’s using I shouldn’t inhale and he’s so over protective it’s sweet. I help with the things I can and have been resting, feeling so lazy but I don’t have much of a choice, it’s driving me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment