Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Halloween parade 2017



Our school didn't do the Halloween parade last year and as a teacher I was so excited because it's such a cluster and there's no learning and I have to dress up and I'm a party pooper when it comes to Halloween. The parents aparently asked for us to do it again as it was done for years in the past, and now I get it, it's fun for the kids...most of them.

I think I'll have to take a personal day next year so I can do what I did this year and walk with Clara, next year Clara and Bubba in the parade. I spent the morning helping the kids get ready and it's so cute, unlike 5th grade where too many of the girls are already trying to dress too skimpy. I love being in the toddler world!


There are two boys that have some trouble behaving in her class, one is holding my hand, he did great as we walked...I could not do what her teacher does all day. No Way!


No comments:

Post a Comment