Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, February 15, 2019

Dec/Jan


I love the pic above, trying to be like her hero always, even when it comes to cereal!


Ikea - bed of her dreams



park with the cousins, everyone was working out and we took up the whole thing, good thing it was a gloomy day and no one wanted to go to the gym at the park

Cousins having fun


My sweetness swinging in the sun


At the doc - i love their love for each other, my heart is never happier than when they love one another so deep and bring each other so much joy


These are the moments I live for, I sometimes just watch and soak them in and then sometimes I have to take pictures and share their genuine happiness with everyone else, and so I never forget.




Aunt Leesie's


someone created a motorcycle








Festivus

Rockin the "belt bags" at work


Just answering calls in the teacher work room...




I can't stand how big she is, please slow down my love!

Clara's fairy flying high!


One of Everett's teacher's left to continue her degree!

Someone took a cat nap in the car before his nap time so we woke up slow together on the swing. The weather was crisp and perfect and the sun felt just like a morning hug.


Sissy's home! 


She and Katie, our neighbor, bffs

Katie and Joey (siblings) and Eva, other neighbor. I love all the sweet kids in our neighborhood.

Joey got this for xmas, it petrifies me.


BUSCH GARDENS




He is the perfect child. He has fun and is so happy and gets tired and goes to sleep and wakes up again happy! 









Someone loves the swing!

POOPED



Happy birthday daddy! We love you! It got chilly this winter and using the fireplace has been amazing! Don't mind the disaster, it's pretty much the norm in the playroom, I've stopped wasting my time cleaning it up.

Little monkey, she worked so hard to finally do this!

Happy birthday Aunt Krizzims

overtired goofballs


Daddy's bday dinner out at Gators



Back at the gardens




The cheetah's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was dying. They hung out in our faces, I wanted to pet it so bad!





 AH! As much as I love being able to see this amazing creature, I want it to be out in the wild more. Breaks my heart, look at those eyes.




new favorite tree to climb in our front yard


The girls at All Children's got E this bike, Ally was the mastermind and her husband helped fix it up. E is a bit small for it but another inch on the legs and arms and he'll be cuizin!

Katie and Clara making potions and having girl time in their "tree house"

Drums and stuff at aunt leesie's








Oh Meemz - the love you share

He sits for a LONG time and holds it until I put his diaper back on, hmmmmmmmm.....






100th day of school

Going to grandpas, rest up


No comments:

Post a Comment