Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Spring Break 2019 take 2

What are you doin Bubby? 



























Almost bubby




 Easter






Down Syndrome Event for Easter




DS support for World Down Syndrome Day from Kylie and Company




Aaaaand back to fort desoto












Bubs loved the dolphin



Clara's free play at Bub's therapy


At school outside the principal's office. We're just visiting, bubby isn't in trouble





I look back and they're holding hands, a lot. Oh my heart!

Barb and Rick visited! Out to dinner with the crew! 


Clara talked Rick's ear off. I think he was trying to listen to the radio, it turned into FM ClaraFeger. Andre was in the back "tillin up the land"



Hugs! Clara loves Katie her neighbor! 



So many appointments, at least these DVD's are teaching him to read! 







 Rick didn't know what he was signing up for! ;)






Dream catcher. It worked great until Everett got his paws on the feathers, beads, and string.


Can you tell she is happy to use this? She hates bad dreams.



Beach day on Spring break! ONE day with no appointments!!!!!








This boy!








Clara wrote her daddy a thank you for working so hard on a play set for her and bubs!


So rare! And at therapy. Sorry sis!



Aaaand back to the aquarium

















Throw back

Ready for sod
 
A lot of sod!

Bubby likes to put daddy's undies around his neck and say "YUCKY"




Massaging daddy with thanks for his hard work

Back to St pats shenanigans







Taking the BIG palms out the small door, these suckers must have weighed 500 lbs in these huge pots. Steven and Darren must love helping out :/









Sissy, just ONE. Small. Smile. PLEASE



Mommy says something about leprechaun poop, whammo, but never the two shal smile at the same time.




Bubs reaction when he cannot get his cap on his marker
I offered to help
















Past St Pats with my ladies


Bubs working hard in therapy 


Sissy loves helping bubs and the other patients working hard. She is so good at helping!


Can't flip this around but Clara has been drawing me pics non stop. I love them. This one is she and I at a party with balloons and confetti.

Got Aunt Leesie some DS socks and she rocks them well in her heels!

Other 3/21 wacky socks supporters. Thanks Noah and Ivy!
 Julia and Tyler

Tiffany's work

Everett and his pals




Bubs got a lot of attention today and this is the look he gave me when I asked him to give one last hug. Haha. He cracks me up.

Clara and Thomas just wheeling around after school.




I'm SO mad I didn't get a pic of Aunt Krissims and Everett's speech teacher at the start of the day, we were all together and all decked out. Tried to snag a pic at the end of the day. Next year I'll do better! 


Out to dinner to celebrate with the boy, PIZZA!! His fav! And yes, he gets to watch shows the whole time!




WDSD with my favorites!


Kate and Family! 














I reread this each year, not that I need a reminder. Everett is my reminder each day that I love this unexpected path, but I just love this...



Clara and Miley!




Everett loves to dress up so much these days! He particularly loves sissy's Elsa dress that lights up and plays music. 


Ear drop time for the boy. :( He got a bad infection.

As long as I get them nice and warm before putting them in, he's so good about it.

Puzzle queen, she beat my timer!







 turf


Sissy found a dead butterfly



working hard with miss cody



Violin with her gals


HW


Our last day with our therapist, Miss Jenn. She has been our feeding therapist for over two years. I don't know what we're going to do without her. We brought her some lame flowers and she threw us an amazing party!


She is the sweetest, we will MISS You is an understatement.

She mad this amazing t for Everett


Jumping with Miss Michelle




he sure does love his hats and sissy sure does love helping pile them on


Go Gabrielle!! She is pitching for Barry U in Miami! Her fam showed to watch her while she played in Tampa!

WOW

Saturday's with Juila 


Nola beads, yes I know there is one tight, I was watching close and took it off RIGHT after the pic

Hot cocoa and 85 degrees - how Floridians do it

Reading the menu 




 DS Easter event








Jamie and fam came to visit. So fun!


Nothing like a good bird poop on the head




Bubs on is class' science board - bottom right 



Daddy is sick and Clara is to the rescue.










Green festival 







Everett when he was with his Pal Kingston for the first time and now they're in the same class. 






Dentist time - Clara rocked it, no footage of Everett bc I was holding him down. :/ And now I cannot brush his teeth without making it a family even of Clara holding the phone, me holding him down while daddy brushes. All we did was x rays and he did so good and they brushed his teeth and put fluoride on. This boy shuts down so quick. 




Easter hunt with tiffany and her friends and bubs pooped through his pants so we had to exit stage left quick 








 Rainy day


Back bend! 



Can I take your order? I may mess it up, my glasses are at home.







No comments:

Post a Comment