Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, June 14, 2019

Summer 2019 off to a great start

Per the usual, everything is out of order. Enjoy.

Our visit to Coral Springs! 



Last day of school!


Kylie got Everett the cutest little pools that are being broken in by these cuties while he naps.

Grandma and Grandpa spoil the bday boy and graduation girl. Everett would never, ever, leave grandpa's lap if he had a choice.

Last Day!!!!!!!!!!






Another year in the books!

Long day for the bubs, no nap on the last day, until the drive.

Southern Oak Pals

Visiting Liam and Megan's kittens


Clara is in love, and yes I tried to get her hair out of her face and no she won't let me

How Everett puts his new hat and glasses on for phone calls 


Clara and her "honeys" she calls them. All she wants to be is a mom when she grows up, man she'll be a great one! She is so careful and they always have to be cozy and she takes them on adventures and gives them fun quizzes and they play games and go for walks. She always asks if I'm jealous of them and I am. This girl makes my heart full!


black bean quesadilla


Doctor Clara with one of her honeys she's fixing.

Corrie's belated bday night out with Ed and Lisa watching the sun set in the Gulf








Dolphins EVERYWHERE


My ladies


happy bday to the sweetest friend


The boy gets a go at his new fun!


Summer is here!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad we got two weeks with this cutie!

Sleep over!

Brain pop videos, Clara loves them and has no clue she is learning, my favorite! 



Their heads are at the foot of the bed and they are flopped over one another, the best.

Snap chat, when Kylie is around I need to up my game on my internet skills and remember how to take fun pictures too!


Everett's favorite thing to do is put all of our shoes on and pile on as many necklaces and hats he can find, sometimes I even find daddy's underwear around his neck. Hmmm...

He is currently in Andre's "house shoes" and two hats




I hate the way these filters change the way you look the silly ones are fine but with girls' self impressions and how these filters would take away any blemishes, I don't like that kids and even adults like making themselves look like they're "flawless". This also makes me worry for my future, she looks like a teenager at least, yikes!

Choo Choo


Puzzling

Keeping her bubby dry, even though she was complaining she was cold she got a towel for him and held it around him to make sure he was warm, she has really stepped up her big sissy game in the last few months, my heart is exploding and so thankful.

Not just toweling him, holding it on and warming him up with hugs. Oh my heart.

Now these i dig


Move over honey...



because they weren't big enough


She really is my little angel



Happy 7th Anniversary my love. We went to Lia's bday party, a friend from Everett's class. Then we played with the kids and ordered steaks and at them at home in front of the TV after the kids went to bed. We had gone out the last two friday's for events and sitters are EXPENSIVE, a quiet night at home on a Sunday was perfect! Some oldie but goodies






Lia's bday




Hugs from the bday girl



My happy place, nowhere on earth I'd rather be


Crazy dancer face


They are such best friends lately, they make each other laugh all day, I want to live my life in summer



He is so interested in all music and he LOVED his mini lesson from sissy. He listens so well and truly concentrates.

Play date with Miley, the girls had a day care, community pool, play ground, restaurant, etc.

Cutie Miley from class


Play doh


Walking her honeys while Everett bikes

Charlie's Champs is a foundation one of our therapists founded and they are loaning us this bike for Everett. He can use his arm strength to help it go and I can also push and steer to help him, it's wonderful. We're so thankful for All Children's and all the special people who care so much about our Everett!

Can't get rusty this summer. She fights me at first but once the ball is rolling she does so well.

Swim lessons with the Axley's

Trip to the library for some new reading material

Building craft rocket ships and coloring

puppet show, notice her honeys in the audience

We were going to go to the park after the library but it rained so we went to Michael's and picked out a craft. She found a dresser that was the perfect size for Nunu so we bought it and she painted it light pink, Nuni's favorite color.


These two cannot wait for daddy to get him and deliver all his shenanigans

We got a new one piece suit, I asked her to pose for pics and this is what I get



I like "thoughts" that make me slow down and think

Haha


Learning her phonics sound rules on the way to the splash park


 to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment