Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

12 week update

Hi Baby!
We got to see you again today! It was so very exciting! We can see your little baby body formed now. You were very active inside my belly. You were moving all over the place. We saw your mouth open and close and it looked like you were drinking. We saw your belly was full of fluid so you were swallowing. Then we zoomed in and saw you were trying to suck on your fingers. You couldn't quite get them in your mouth but you were close! Your mom and cousin Brandi sucked our thumbs for way too long so this action doesn't surprise me. We heard your heartbeat again, it was loud and strong. You're only two inches long from your head to your butt and your body is very formed. Daddy thinks you have Grandpa Tiger's nose. It even looks like you are grinning in your picture. We got all good news from the blood work that was taken at 8 weeks. I gave more blood this time to check for more screenings but the doctor had only good news to pass to your excited parents. We can't wait to go back in a month to find out if you are a boy or a girl!! We don't care either way, we just want you to be a happy, healthy baby. Your cousin Gabrielle really wants you to be a girl because she already has 5 boy cousins and a little brother. You'd make her very happy if you were a girl! Seeing you for just a few seconds makes months of feeling sick more than worth it.

cheese!
 
This picture looks like you have your arms behind your back just chillin.

I'm feeling about the same. Sleepy and nauseous most days but I have had a handful of days that are better. I am hoping that in the next two weeks, by the end of the 14 week mark I'm feeling much better! Andre is taking very good care of me, making sure I relax, eating cereal for dinner when I can't go near the kitchen. He's always asking me how I feel and giving me extra hugs and kisses when I'm down and out. I normally work around the house and lawn as hard as he and I've not been able to. He doesn't seem to mind one bit, he wants me to rest and feel better. I'm very thankful for that because I hate being unproductive as it is, I'm my own worst enemy feeling lazy and useless. FCAT is next week so this is a hectic time of year that runs me down when I'm feeling good anyway.
 


1 comment:

  1. how cute! I love the baby smiles. And I love that you're doing weekly pictures and posts too, you'll be so happy you did.

    ReplyDelete