Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekend Update

Andre and I had a very productive weekend. I spent time going through lots of boxes and closets trying to get rid of "stuff" and condense it all. Andre started painting our soon to be guest room that we are switching over. We'll still have two guest bedrooms and it'll open the bedroom we want for the baby room. I walked down memory lane going through boxes of pictures and cards. I love to look back at my past memories, there are so many experiences, friends, and family I'm thankful for. It's obvious to me I lived my childhood and early adulthood, and 20's to the fullest and am ready to have a change of pace with my own family. I'm hoping to get many of those pictures and memories scanned and into a blog someday!

We wanted our new guest room/office to have a Caribbean feel. We picked some "warm" colors and finally decided on one. It's pretty bright and inviting, hopefully not too blinding. Once we get the floor, furniture and décor in we hope it calms the brightness some.


    
 
Our house is mostly Spanish colors so this room will add a new touch!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment