Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Week 16

Week 16 has been quite eventful. Clara had another great week with her babysitters. Tyler and Ivy love her so much. They entertain her and ask about her when she isn't around. Ivy prays for/about her at dinner. Tyler is always checking up on her, I'll post a video of him laying next to her in her swing, "helping" to swing her. He piled blankets high to nap next to her. Altazara has also started to adjust to Clara being around, not minding when mommy gives Clara her attention and has even started to help out. She loves Aunt Tiffy and Elisabeth so much, she is a lucky girl to have such great care!


 Altazara entertaining Clara for her belly time.

 Altazara reading to Clara
 Altazara talking to Clara on the phone.
  Wonder Mommy Tiffy taking the two toddlers, Clara and her third trimester belly to the grocery store! I don't know how she does it!

Clara & her buddy Altazara 
 



Love this one!

 
Valentine's Day at Aunt Tiffy's 
A text from Tiffany saying "Hi Mom!" -- so nice!

 She slept half the day away.
  More belly time! I have awesome babysitters!


This week was her 4 month check-up. She got shots again...and a fever too. I took gentle tape so I didn't have to deal with taking "super glue" band aids off and the nurse was so nice and just patted her little legs with the cotton balls as I held her after. She did the same as last time, silent cry as soon as she is poked and the moment I pick her up she is fine. Her legs swell and she had a bad fever for days. So long I called the doctor and he said it was too long so I took her in again. She now also has a runny nose with her cough. The fever isn't high enough to worry about but they wanted to see her since she is so young to listen to her and check her ears and such. The doctor said we'll have about a week of this left, eek! Poor Clara.
Her stats:
12 lb 12oz - 23%tile (Booya, mama's favorite numbers. On Valentine's day too, what a sweetie!)
25 in long - 78%tile
39.5 cm head - 22%tile
I need to order a height chart/decoration for her door to start tracking her height. It's been on my to do list since she was born.



We went to cousin Dylan's birthday/baptism this weekend. He is such a great role model for all the kids. He is so well behaved, smart and sweet. Clara has some loving cousins. Tyler who is around 2.5 years gives her the most attention. She was talking through the ceremony or quiet, she was good the whole time. She cried out once or twice when she was tired before she fell asleep like she does always. When she was talking Tyler said, "Look Mama, hers is happy!" He is so cute. It reminded me of Grandma Lang, "Hers is so happy," is how she would say that. Haha.





 Clara's first dress.

I love Tyler in this picture. He is mommy's shadow, even when she is in front of a crowd.


Andre is stuck doing the lawn alone now. Clara and I go out and hang with him for a bit but the sun is bright. I look forward to the days we can all be out playing, or at least she and I can be playing while he maintains. I miss my time with him. Andre is now working Saturday since he is home with her on Wednesday. One of the biggest adjustments to motherhood for me was dealing with not spending as much time with him as usual.

 
Andre had to scalp the grass to promote growth since Bermuda grass goes dormant in the winter. It will be green again soon! Clara loves being pushed in her easy/light/portable stroller. I hadn't tried it out until today, I thought she'd tip over. Nope! She loved it. 


 Daddy would let her touch the palm frond and she'd crack up. I adore what she finds funny!


Pictures from Daddy on his "day off" with her.

 
 
















Andre is such a great daddy. He keeps her so happy and knows her so well. He even continues to let me sleep in the spare room a night or maybe two a week so I can get a full night's sleep. It's amazing. I love you Andre Feger!

Random pics from this week:

 I'm rolling over!


I love to eat my hands!

Taking a picture from afar to remind me just how tiny she is! She is enjoying her educational video in her bumbo chair.


Bam Bam hair do. I can put her hair in a pony tail, I just need to get small rubber bands.

Saturday am watching cartoons. Yes, we are up too early, the suns not up.

There's the sun!

Daddy and his girls! Notice Shalimar trying to snuggle in.

Sunday am, breakfast in bed for us all.

Little snuggle bunny, holds her blankies tight while she sleeps.

My little angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment