Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, February 8, 2015

5.5 months-ish - baby boy Feger








My beautiful photographer and her adorable Julia who lets her hold a big camera still and take pictures, even when it bumps her in the head by accident sometimes. 


Some pics from home and Tiffy kindly took some one morning in Colombia. I've been feeling well. I have acid reflux but that's old news. The doctor I see now doesn't want me fighting it so she has me on Zantac 150 twice a day which helps, if I don't bend over or lay down. I sleep at a four pillow incline until about 3-4 and then I end up being able to lay down until morning, usually. Sometimes I wake up with "food" coming up my throat, and then my throat burns bad from however long it was sitting there and I can't get back to sleep. Thankfully that only happens few and far between. My IBS left for Clara's pregnancy and decided to stick around for this one, for the second half anyway. 

More importantly, this little guy is a mover and a shaker, just like his sister. It's rare he's still. I love it. He kicks so hard and strong, I can't remember if Clara was that strong at this point. I love knowing he's with me and active. Andre has no problem feeling all his kicks. I went for another ultrasound since he wasn't in a good position the first time the tech couldn't get all the pictures. Andre, Clara and I were all there but I had to wait an hour and a half to be seen that day so Andre and I decided after an hour it would be best if he and Clara just went home. She is all over and into everything and has 0 interest in the toys we bring to entertain her. She wants to get out of her stroller and wants to roam and touch everything. She has no issue with strangers so she'll walk into sections of the office she's not supposed to and will not even look back to see if we're there following her, she actually prefers if we don't follow her. At times she'll look back when she's on a mission, and she's annoyed we're tracking her. Needless to say, I could have gotten all my grading done but was highly unprepared. I had a nice quiet appointment and enjoyed feeling all the little man's kicks and punches while I watched him on the screen. The tech got all the pictures quite quickly but still had trouble getting one of the heart without the shadows. She said everything looked great and the doctor concurred so I left with good news. I do get nervous! I got a short clip of his heartbeat and I still need to take pictures of the pictures of his cute face I have and add them to this. 

I can't wait to meet you sweet little man...





No comments:

Post a Comment