Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, January 30, 2015

5.5 months

I can't believe I'm already 5 and a half months along. There is no time to even think about being pregnant. I want this little boy to know, you're not loved ANY less and someday you'll understand that after you have one baby, there's no time to focus day in and out on the ever growing belly.

I do cherish the moments before bed and in the morning when I can feel him rolling about. I lay perfectly still so I can tell exactly what you're doing in there. You're as active as your sister was, it keeps me awake but I like it. Our time.

My sickness is gone, I have most of my energy back. From time to time I get drained but overall I'm passed the horrid beginning. It makes me so happy even thinking about it now, knowing the hardest part is over. I'm in all maternity clothes now, no pants close anymore. My belly is now quite obvious which I like, I'd rather look pregnant then just fat. I have bad acid reflux as before, to be expected I guess. I sleep quite elevated but not having to sit up to sleep quite yet.

Andre and I are tossing around names, nothing even close to "the one" yet I don't think. We're getting ideas for the new nursery and getting excited. We can't wait to meet you sweet little man!

I'll post pictures soon of my 5.5 month belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment