Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, March 15, 2015

March 2015 - Almost 27 months and 7 months preggers


Having fun at Aunt Tiffy's house...




Lunch! Silly Tyler!



Kissing cousins



Bubble bath!

I love wearing mommy's shoes!


Time for the beach. I haven't taken Clara to the beach in a while. She loves playing in the sand. It was so much fun. I look forward to this a lot this summer!







We're right across the street from Aunt Lisa's house here, she joined us! :) xo




Wow! Someone is so big! Andre used to take pics here each morning. It's been a while. She's gotten SO big! Just as goofy as ever!




Doe watches Clara on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Recently Doe's daughter Kate (who teaches at my school - how I found Doe!) went back to work so Clara gets to hang out with this cutie, Kingston, each day. I hope it's helping break her in for what's to come.


I told Andre how much fun we had at the park while he worked at home and we decided to abort and go to the park since it was too close to bedtime.

Watching some boys play rough, not sure what to make of it...


Let's climb! 


  




Thursday with Dada, her best buddy!


Dada takes his lil girl shopping, since mama HATES shopping!


Aunt Tiffy's again...



Silly Tyler was in the cold pool, then dancing/drying off and cracking up the girls.

Back to the beach, Friday night relaxing. I can't wait to have a glass of wine while she plays and our new mini sleeps. I dream big!




Plane!


My girl loves her hats!  She looks like such a big girl in this picture, stop growing little love!!! Pretty please! 



Tickling my belly button, feeling her brother kick, she's not really getting it but finds it funny.

Already a lover of this little guy.

Feeding her baby her baba.

Daddy scalped the grass, a spring necessity. Trimming all the palms! Clara loves to "help".



I caught a smile with her LOOKING! I didn't think this was possible these days!






My sweet baby. You've been PERFECT this entire weekend. You're so loving, you come over to me and kiss me and hug me for no reason at all. You like me to hold you but you're so very independent. You grab my hand and bring me to play with you. You're such a sweet girl to be around, I love every single moment I have with you. I love you. Thank you for being my perfect little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment