Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Spring 2015 back yard pics

Here is my attempt to start taking pics again. It's SO hard to get her to look or even be still enough for a non blurry pic.

I tried out the teething amber necklace for a few days to see if it helped, it didn't. 


The only time she'll look at the camera is when she's coming after me. 

She's giving me kisses...

 

 She's checking out a plane, she LOVES planes. She "flies" her arms and then says "bye" for a few minutes after.


 




If you look every so close between the two sets of buds you'll see the smallest caterpillar EVER! So cute, they were all over. I can't wait until they're all butterflies. 


 This is about as close as it gets to smiling for the camera, when I catch my little silly billy! 


 The smelling the flower face.




I remember a few weeks ago she held my hand over each one of these steps, now she's running over them. I'm guessing it was her 5th time in her butterfly garden and she's miss independent.



I can get her to drink more water when it's out of mommy's water bottle.










First "grass" stain. Nothing big, but a first! 






Clara's "rock" garden...


Although this isn't the greatest pic, you can see how the nunu gets abused and where the yellow ears are now stained.

No comments:

Post a Comment