Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Weekend

Easter Saturday I was up taking Merrissa and AJae to the airport. It was about 6:30 when I got home, Clara was just waking, by 7 Dada was up so we went out to breakfast at Perkins.



Trading hats with Dada

"He go!"


Easter Egg hunt at the country club. Lots of kids, lots of fun! We considered a bonnet but she LOVES this hat!




Airplane. "Zshoooom!"

My love.


Snuggled in for a quick hug.


She was a little anxious to get started and picked up an egg by her feet. We were in the shade waiting for the "okay".

She would have been very happy with this one egg.

3 years and younger were by the pool.


Dada is showing her the way...

Pretty flowers


Do they smell good?

Taking inventory.


Easter Egg Hunt







There was even an Easter Bunny. She walked right up to him to feel his soft fur, she didn't realize that he was "alive". You'll see her realize it as the pictures go on...



This is where she notices...

Off she goes!

Still very apprehensive about this picture with Dada.

Clara and I went outside to be with Dada while he did yard work. Mama is big and hot so I wanted to dip my feet in the pool. It was chilly, but it felt great. Clara decided to get in with me, it was a fun first pool experience this year.














This silly goose on Easter morning after finding her basket. She loves to accessorize. She has her favorite hat and gloves on here. She is wearing a bib since she is drooling tons from two more teeth coming in, her chest started to get a rash from being wet too much.



She found her Easter basket. In it she found a pin wheel, Easter books, bunny ears, a princess wand, bubbles, a frying pan with food, cups, saucers and donuts, and a few other little surprises. She loves pretending to cook and sitting down having a tea party. She says, "Cheers!" and clicks her cup before she drinks.







The ears didn't stay on so well.









Time to go to the Zoo! Glasses and cat in hand.







My pretty little lady...


Checking him out...

Not so sure...




Brave little girl! 








"Gen" = again


Her hand is SO close!!!



"Gen!"





 My loves.




Is it ironic that Dada was holding her near the tall skinny animals and I'm holding her near the fatties?!



"Swing!"










Clara wants to put my camera cover on. "On! On!"



Clara loves to trade hats with Dada!








Clara is still snorting like a pig, you can tell by her face!




Cute Feger Crew pic



This Easter was amazing. It's so fun to be with my baby Clara at this age. She is so curious and funny. I have soaked up every moment I've had with her this Spring Break and am dreading going back to work tomorrow. We ended with a BIG bang and Clara choked on some of her food while we were out to eat and ended up throwing up all over me. My poor baby. Then we got home and she was playing with her blanket on the tile and fell flat on her face and put her teeth through her lip. She was a bloody mess but fine a few short minutes later. Mommy was not, I hate to see my baby hurt and I feel like a bad mama when anything happens. She is the light of my life. She makes every moment of every day amazing. She is a sweet, sweet baby, so full of love. She has become a mama's girl again this break, with all the time we spend together when I'm not at work it makes that bond easy while poor dada has to go to work. I'm dreading tomorrow. I don't like any moment away from my sweet pea. Thank you for being the best daughter a mother could ask for. You are my heart and soul. You just keep making life better and better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment