Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

And we're off!

We were having our tile done while we were gone, looks like Dexter was coming. We were up way too late doing this, having to get up way too early to leave, but I'm so happy it was being done while we were gone. This would not have been fun while I'm home with two kids. 


Three carry ons, two checked, one of which had clothes to return to Brandi she lent us for Clara, I'm an over packer, but not that bad. Oh, and don't forget two car seats. We were a sight to see, to say the least. 



Attempt at a selfie. 



Tried again.











We only had one tantrum, about 14 long minutes, but thankfully that was it. To defend her, we sat waiting to take off, not moving, no AC, it was miserable and she looked like she was going to get sick. 

This sweet boy. He was so good. I could tell his ears bothered him on the way down, but we made it without a peep other than happy chat. 



Her hand on me makes me happy.



Fi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! This little sweetie is the cutest thing I've seen this side of the Mississip, I could snuggle her all day, all night. I'm pretty sure she is the size of Clara at one month of age when Clara was a day old. 




My happy place. 


These pictures make me feel so at home, this is Christmas day to me, I wouldn't rather be anywhere else in the world.






Proud grandparents! 



She is seriously the cutest little pumpkin, just look at that face.


What a cheeser.


Silly girls.



One happy, beautiful mama here!

Bedtime stories. A lil bit of excitement! 




No comments:

Post a Comment