Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Last week before summer 2018


Clara said her ear hurt and I was just recovering from a double ear infection so I took her to the dr right after Everett's therapy before work, cramming it all in before 10:30 am. She did puzzles with me while Everett had therapy at the library. It is our second to last session, crazy.


Crazy kids in the dr. no one acts sick, I should have known better. She had been waking in the night a lot which is not normal so I thought she might be telling the truth about her ear, nope, she's fine. So, that's the good news.

NOT SICK


I love her.


Last week of school!


It's Friday! Julia came over to join us so the big kids and parents minus me could go to Gabrielle's graduation. We had lots of fun! IT'S SUMMER!

Tiffy picked up Clara from school for me since I took the day for Everett's appointment. They stamped at Tiffy's house while everyone got ready for graduation.

Water beads, "ORBEEZ"


I'm freezing but I'm having a blast!


Pretty Tiffy with a sleepy Tyler.


Everyone was pooped, before graduation.


Congrats Gabrielle!!!! We are so proud of you! She'll be going to Barry in Miami and playing softball, she is a pitcher and going to rock it!


Clara is the ill patient and Julia is the doctor.

Cheers! Tea party.


Racing in the front yard while I set up tie dye


I love this pic

And this one


Waiting for popcorn.

movie time

Chocolate milk anyone?


Big cousins at the graduation dinner. Gabrielle has always been a great leader for this crew!

Water beads are almost ready!


Time to get cleaned up, it's 9:30pm! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment