Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, September 22, 2018

cuz

These two cousins have been hanging lots lately, we all love it! They have such a great time together!



Got his glasses back! Mr. Grouper from bubble guppies is his favorite, minus Mr. Grumpfish but he's only a character that makes special appearances so I can't find his character anywhere.


This boy LOVES babies.


The light from the front door made a pretty rainbow on my pretty girl!

Clara and Everett were hanging with their friends while I had a conference. Thanks Kate!

Our bunny


The other bunny between the pots, he's camouflage


Everett has his one on one aide and I'm so relieved. She is sweet and sent me these pictures.




Everett puts on a sad face when he doesn't want to eat.


This lip kills me!

Friday night soccer - playground first

Everett entertaining himself while sissy plays, he'll join in the fun next year. He's learning how to kick now and loves it. Sissy just learned how to kick hard, she was so excited by how far she can make the ball go!




These girls!

It sprinkled on us the whole time and we got a double rainbow! Everett was able to see the rainbow for the first time. He couldn't stop saying "bow" and didn't want to stop looking when I was trying to get him in his car seat.

Julia joined Clara for a trial gymnastics class. They had lots of fun!


Lots of giggles from the back seat!


Happy meals after gymnastics. Everett thinks it's so funny putting his feet on the table. I love when they play and laugh over the little things that Bubby makes funny. His flexibility is outrageous.




I love their smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my little ponies

Everett getting good at dipping fries!

No comments:

Post a Comment