Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, October 7, 2018

October fun, and not so fun...


We are back in therapy full time. Monday OT, Tuesday is Clara's triangle (used to be violin and soon to be cello), Wednesday is feeding therapy and then PT, Thursday is our "day off", Friday Clara plays soccer and Saturday is gymnastics. This is Cody, our new OT. She is super nice. We do like her a lot but it was a hard transition from Tara who knew EVERYTHING about everything but that's why she was promoted. So, we're happy for her but feeling bad for ourselves. 


Getting excited for Halloween.

Daddy's been busy building the bar.

Clara likes to photograph everything so she doesn't forget, so I do this a lot with her pictures, paintings or drawings. She loves pictures. My cutie.


Everett helping daddy.

Clara and I went to a birthday party. I need to clean my lens.

KC - Clara's classmate - bday girl.

Goodie bag fun!

And the not so fun part of October so far, Clara got the flu. She came home Wednesday sick and starting to run a fever. I gave her fever reducer and since Doe wasn't available I got on my sub plans quick and put in for a sub. I took Bubs in to Lisa in the am and got organized for the substitute. Then came back home so Andre could get to work and cuddled this little girl all day.

Everett's aide sent me this knowing I missed my little man. They are painting with a marble. So cool!

At the dr. She is too big.

I always remember our jackets when we go places with lots of AC. This time, she said, "Mommy, thanks for always thinking of everything." as I bundled her up and put her DVD on and gave her a drink. She's not even five and she notices, that makes me feel good for always working super hard to make sure they always have everything they might ever want or need. Her legs are too long. I have their appointments at her 5th bday well checkup to get the flu shot. I didn't know I'd need to schedule it for SEPT!!! So sorry Clara. She has been super sick for four days, I really hope Bubby doesn't get this or we're in trouble!

If I could stay here and snuggle you forever, I would. My sweet, sweet girl! We will see how she sleeps tonight to see if she needs another day of rest. Doe and Michael watched her Friday and can watch her tomorrow (Monday) too thankfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment