Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Covid update 7-31


Feeling good this am, all things considered. Sleep like poo in here, can’t wait for my own bed and apparatus’ off my face. 

I had my last dose of Remdesivir yesterday, it’s a five day treatment. They lowered my steroid yesterday. I’m just getting shots in my stomach to prevent clots and an antibiotic for uti. 

We are hoping to wean me off of the high flow canula today and try a lower more normal amount of oxygen. I’m still on bipap two times a day for two hours to help open my lungs faster and I’m on the machine all night. I think the goal is to wean that away today too hopefully! I’m optimistic, the walls are caving in and I need a shower! 

I’ve been doing all the breathing techniques they so time’s a billion in attempt to get strong enough to bust out and be with my family. I miss my babies so much!! They have been in amazing hands with daddy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment