Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Daddy's Little Girl

I knew Clara looked like Andre from the start, there is no denying that! At Thanksgiving his cousin Selene showed me a picture of a picture on her phone of Andre when he was first born...yikes, other than the direction of their hair style, it's almost exact. You're daddy's little girl Clara Maria! His sister said her daughter Gabrielle had dark blue eyes at birth and now hers are blue like mine now so maybe Clara stands a chance to have one feature of mommies someday...maybe. As for now she has big cheeks which run in both families and my eye lashes.

This is a picture of a picture so it's not too clear but I think you can see the resemblance. Her hair is JUST like his but it swoops to the left. He looks a tad beat up but his mom was a much smaller lady than I and I think he was a big baby too, even bigger than Clara so I'm sure his venture through the birth canal was a challenge. We joked when she came out that she looked a bit Asian, I think he does too, their eyes were both swollen and closed. Too cute!

 
 

 
 
Clara is a few days old in this picture but I couldn't find one in the hospital with her eyes open and without a hat to show her hair.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment