Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, May 16, 2015

35.5 weeks - Julia's Birthday Party

Julia is 1! I can't believe it. Holy cow, time just continues to fly. Steven and Tiffany had the best party possible for a 1 year old at Tiffany's mom's house. Vickie and Don (Tiffany's mom and step-dad) gladly hosted and have the perfect backyard for an even such as this!

This boy is big!

Clara thinks she's excited for "Baby Brother" - she points at my belly and says, "brother" --

Clara practicing her "happy birthday" song for Julia

Beautiful Tiffy and the Birthday girl. They had the cutest outfit changes all day!

Clara was very brave!

Videos











Petting "Zoo" - a goat, two bunnies, and ducks. Clara loved it, The bunnies were so soft. The goat was jumping up on everyone, even little ones, but he was cute.

This is Doe and Michael, Clara's sitters. They also watch Julia and Tyler on Thursday. I'm mad I forgot to get a picture of them with Clara.

"Jump, jump, jump" -- one of Clara's favorite things to do!

The birthday girl started slow, but LOVED her cake!


Clara took the pony's rope and said, "Walk, walk..."




Getting into it now!


Kristin and Kylie were at Lori's wedding on Saturday so I got a picture of these beauties!



Clara is so happy with a ball, especially a big ball.



There was pizza, cake, Rita's (mango icy - yum), a pony, pinata, trampoline, mini zoo, pool, ping pong, toys, etc...it was a perfect day for sweet Julia, everyone had fun! 

2 comments:

  1. now I REALLY need to blog this! you beat me! what a fun time, glad Clara was brave! she's the cutest with her little dress and hat :) and so are you! I can't wait to meet her baby brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little dress! Lovely photographs! It is a very nice blog. I was also planning to start a new blog, where I can post some cool stuff like this. Recently only we went to a very huge and pretty venue NYC for our anniversary celebration. I would start my blog by sharing that day.

    ReplyDelete