Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mother's Day! - Beginning of May - 36-38 weeks along - Clara's 19+ mo.

Sunday (before Mother's Day) Andre cleaned out the garage. Wow!!!!!! Looks great Love.



I need to do new pictures since Andre trimmed everything up nice, but this shows what he did with the front. Love it. If you don't recall what it was before, there were no stepping stones up to the house which are so handy for me getting in and out of the car and staying off the grass and anyone who visits now doesn't have to walk through the grass. All the mulch in front of the mini wall with the plants  and the three new palms all the way on the right.



He recently trimmed the trees  and it looks even better...

He also did work on the left side of the drive, I'll get those shots next time too!


Elsa"rooskie" and her cute pony

Grandpa's glasses look great!

Testing is FINALLY over and some fun has begun. We went to the FL Orchestra, lots of fun.

Kristopher came over for pizza and rearranging before he headed back to NY. It was so nice to see you! Can't wait to have you back down.
Clara was "helping" and loved playing catch with Kristopher. She was always VERY bashful when he was around, this was the first time she played and interacted without hesitation, just in time for him to leave...darn! Get back soon.

Field day - we tie-dyed shirts for this day. My crazies!

Clara had an 18 month check-up, thankfully just one shot. It's so hard to take her, harder on me than her. She only cries for a split second, more knowing it's coming than it actually happening. I hate that she remembers and looks at me like, "Mommy, why?!" Breaks my heart. The doctor said all is well, she was impressed with her memory and language. The doctor said I'll see you in a month, and it took me a minute...holy cow, two! Oh boy!






She picked the Thomas the Train book, she loves trains and making the "chuka, chuka, choo-choo!"

Clara watching daddy give a swim lesson, dying for HER TURN!

A picture of the length of her hair. Half way down her back while curled. I guess we should think about a hair cut, but I don't think we're ready. I don't want her dark "newborn" hair cut off of the end. I love the reminder that when she came out, she looked nothing like me and love seeing how much she's changed.


Mother's Day morning. We went to breakfast, and then the beach to start our day.


The first time dada has come, more fun with him!






I asked Andre to plant me a rose bush. They're beautiful and plentiful. They last about 2 to 3 days, but I LOVE them, a lot, thanks love. Having a flower, or two by the sink, makes my day, every day!


Clara taking care of her baby. 




Love for Baby Brother (once)
Clara loves to lift my shirt and tickle my outie belly button. She hugs her brother and gives him a kiss then is onto my toes.




Clara painting. We tried to make flowers for Mother's Day with her hands as the flower and feet as the leaves, for some reason we can't ever get prints from this crazy baby. Which reminds me, we call her crazy when she acts it, and now she says, "I crazy"


So thankful for an amazing shower to come...

Nancy (my amazing neighbor) gave me a callalily for Mother's Day. Kali in my class has a green thumb and I love plants in the classroom so we're growing it there. I doubt it'll even sprout before I need to bring it home but it's worth a try, and they were happy to help.

Each day when Clara and I get home I never know what we're going to get into. Today it was gloves. You'll see throughout the pictures that she started with two pair on and ended up with one pair. She wore two pair for about an hour and the other pair until it was time for bed. She cracks me up. She is so good about leaving hats, glasses, gloves, etc on, I think she likes to accessorize!



My beauty


About 4 hours later before bed. She holds her hands funny with them on, but doesn't want them off.



Daddy came home with a smoothie, yum!



38.5 weeks! Crazy! Headed to the cousin's soccer game today.

We didn't go matching, I needed to take this so I could give a picture of us to the class. They want one of Clara with her tie-dye. I won't force the dress alike until she requests it someday, haha, the things I tell myself. If you look carefully you can see Andre taking the picture shirtless in the mirror in the other room. Haha.


Nancy redid her kitchen, like gutted and redid the whole thing! It looks great. This is her first use of her new oven. Banana, nut, choco chip...TO DIE FOR, as is everything she blesses us with! Thank you Nancy. I ate two for my 4:30 dinner.

Clara "relaxing" in the pool. So cute.







So funny to see her floating alone.



Happy 11 year anniversary Corrie and Darren!

No comments:

Post a Comment