Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Monday, December 21, 2015

6 months (almost 7 - mama fail)

I have semi-intentionally "forgotten" to take Everett's 6 month pictures. It's not a one person job. He is the happiest baby, it's so easy to get him to smile, but the moment that dang camera goes in front of him, this is the look I get. Drives me crazy. So, I thought with Andre's help at the park this past Sunday we could get some good ones. Think again. I'm looking forward to when he doesn't tip over while sitting up, I think that'll help. 

I love his saggy cheeks. 





















I love my really cool toy from Aunt Branny (what Clara calls her)




















I need to crop myself out, but these are the looks I'm trying to capture. 



He's such a happy boy! 









His arms flap flap flap all day. 





















Then there is this monkey...gosh I love her. Can this body please stay this size forever. 




My tired boy on the swings. 


1 comment:

  1. Love all of these!! His giggles and Clara's monkey pics oh my they're getting too big!!! Miss you guys so much!! Xox

    ReplyDelete