Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Monday, February 15, 2016

Staying warm inside this winter.

I love Florida's winter. It's warm enough where my bones aren't cold but still cold enough to snuggle under blankets and have a reason to be lazy and get cozy. 


Time inside at the library exchanging books and putting on puppet shows is a great way to spend cold days too. 







Isaac was baptized. 

He just turned 8. That's when Mormans allow him to make the decision to join the church and become baptized. He did a great job playing the piano.









Clara did well. I brought things to keep her busy. She's shout out at times forgetting she was in a quiet place but after she was reminded she would whisper.


Vicki took Everett for me after. She held him forever. It was wonderful. I sat. I ate. I talked with other adults. I took care of Clara too but it was so easy and enjoyable. Thanks Vicki!! 








These little Asian girls were obsessed with Everett. So cute.


The crew. Four Fegers, three Crew, 2 Fegers and one random kiddo in the back that goes to my school. 

1 comment:

  1. Great pic of all the kiddos!!! I'm sure that was a task!

    ReplyDelete