Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Monday, February 15, 2016

Vday 2016

This face. He melts my heart! 

Therapy




Sweet baby! She doesn't like things around her neck, just like her mama. She wanted a scarf so bad, but couldn't handle it. Kristin made this for me so I could try to drum up some business for her since they're Down syndrome colors. No bites. I love it! 


Clara made a train and wanted to ride herself. 






Yep, she pooped in the tub again. 3rd time. Clarie Bearie. I have a great video of this all but don't want to post it online. I'll make sure to pull it up later in life! ;)


Trying to get Everett to take eating seriously. Not so much. 


My favorite part of this past weekend was snuggling this little love. He's so lovable. I'm going to miss these days so much. For some reason I feel like he'll always snuggle his mama. 








I love his fat hands so much.



Grocery store with Dada while mama snuggles brother. 


My bears.







Can't ever get everyone to look.


Balloon from Aint Krissim




An empty park on Valentine's day reserved for us, Rissa, and Ajae! It was great! 














He is the best dada.






Clara started to swing for the first time. She's always hated how tippy it was, how easy it is to tip back if your botty isn't just so. She got a feel for it and did great. Andre was able to push her quite high for a first go. 


Everett had his first swing today, he loved it too! My heart was full! 

















So many of my loves! Ajae likes to try all the swings and you can't push her high because she has no fear and will jump off at any moment!!! Crazy little girl!


Love them. Clara will do ANYTHING to be with Ajae and Rissa. She gets so excited it makes me so happy. I love when seeing them is in our future and I can use it as leverage for good listening and no whining. 





My sweet boy all tuckered out from a fun morning at the park. 

1 comment:

  1. Where to begin!! I love Clara's train, with her in it! The bear hoods are too cute!! And oh those snugly pics!!! I think that lil tiger will always snuggle his mama too!! Thanks for the great Valentines Day!! We love seeing you guys! If you can't tell by AJae's shrieks when she sees you all!! Xox

    ReplyDelete