Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Is fall here yet? It's HOT!

So this was about three weeks ago, beginning of Sept. It's taking me a while to get to the blog these days. 




Andre making a crawling ramp for Bubs, thanks daddo. 


I love when they do anything together. I know if he were to be a "typical" child they'd be enjoying so much more together by now, it makes me love these moments even more. 

She's diving on him, hugging him and he has her hand in his. Love this.


A hot, tired daddy. It's perfect. 


Everett crawls up and down the ramp daily. He's still not wanting to push up off of his belly, he can, but he won't. Stubborn as a mule. 

Sissy likes the ramp too! 


He looks like such a big boy here! 


Going for a family swim


tinkle posish









i love this face

The only way Clara will, is if I do it too.




Loving Mickey






I wish I could hold him sleeping forever, he's so cuddly.


This was one of my favorite moments out to dinner, the way they were interacting her makes my heart so happy. I have a video of this too I'll upload ASAP!


Little girl in a big bed. I know it won't be this way for long, I'll enjoy it while it lasts. 




They sure do love their daddy! 











Daddy (coach) picking up uniforms. 



Soccer here we come!


OT - he didn't used to accept shaving cream, now he LOVES it, sensory issues. I think Clara has more sensory issues than he does (thanks to daddy's OCD). We won't let that happen to you Bubs, promise! 


Every night before bed. Thanks for thinking to take this Andre, these moments will always be my favorite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment