Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, October 2, 2016

September 2016






Playing her new pirate game and loving it


Mimi helped us out for a day before we hired Barbara. (We LOVE Barbara by the way, more on her soon, afraid to jinx something.) My kids have the best time of their life with Mimi. She has such a way about her that makes everyone feel happy, at home, loved, listened to, it's amazing. I don't know how she does it. She had her entire house set up for them both. Baby proofed for E, a shrine of dolls and toys for Clara, I'm so lucky to have Mimi! I walked through the door and Clara yelled at me to leave, she was SO mad I was there. I would have been mad at me too. No one wants to leave Mimi's house. 

Dancing to some doll that plays music that was given to Mimi. I'm pretty sure this was the 9,999 dance request and of course, wish granted. 






She showers both my babies with such love, she seriously loves "harder" or "better" than anyone I've ever met, it's a gift. 



Tyler's bday. 


Happy Birthday Tyler!!! 

Everett was falling asleep in Mamau's arms, it was his bedtime, it seems he always needs to be sleeping. Look at these cute kids. This is Clara's heaven. Cake, birthday party, fun center, she had a BLAST!






She wanted to be like mommy. I'll take it while it lasts. 





I love loving him.

minis





This face, he makes my heart happy!


And then this one...



and this one...



Tooth! (Now - Oct 2 - he has both top teeth. He cut one at 14 months and one at 15)

This is rare. She always wants us to cuddle and sleep with her but our presence makes her ability to calm and sleep worse so we're quite limited. I hope she always wants to cuddle her mama. I'll always want to cuddle you sweetness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment