Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, January 20, 2017

New Tubes 1-12-17

This little bubby makes life so pleasurable, even on surgery days. He was so hungry and so tired since we had to be there at 5:30 am. This is his face when he is tired and hungry at 5:30. Everett, I love you so much, I'm so lucky to call you mine. 





The nurse said, "Oh, he's so sweet and happy and I have to upset him with all this..." Nope, no upsetting this little hungry, tired pumpkin. She then went to get another nurse to meet Everett. That nurse got another nurse and so on until everyone working that morning, nurse or not, came to see this cute little face. People fall in love with him instantly. This smile and giggle are so infectious. 
























Okay mama, nufs enough with the photo shoot. 

Just kidding. 









The medicine that was supposed to make him sleepy made him antsy. Someone is just like his mama. He was still happy, just squirmy. Then he was taken away, thankfully he didn't cry or I would have had to run after him and stolen him back. 




It was a quick procedure. It went very smooth. These tubes should last 18-24 months. He'll very likely need more, for some time so we can just get used to this. :( We go for a checkup on his ears/tubes at ENT next week and then his hearing test follows at All Children's Rehab where we live. Let's keep our fingers crossed all is well and working in there. He's been a bit fussy lately, I hope it's the teeth I think are coming in, or the thrush he is just getting rid of. This poor little man never gets a break. I love you Bubs, you make me so proud and happy! 



"His was a hungy boy" I can hear Grammy Lang saying if she saw this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment