Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Thrush is fun? 1/16/17



So, our happy go lucky little man got thrush. For those that are unaware, it's a rash that is caused by a fungus in the mouth. Of course I start explaining how much I keep all of his bottles and things so clean and hands too...the doctor said it's easy to get and made me feel a bit better. 

Anyway, these two birds had fun in the docs office and of course Clara convinced the doctor to give her a check-up too! 

I know there are too many pics but I couldn't ever pick one. Thankfully I had Monday off so we got right into the office and I didn't have to worry about being late for work. 









I love this one.







All cozy.






Who doesn't play their ipad with their shades on?

This poor guy not only has thrush but he has TWO huge chompers fighting their way through. He has been whiny, he's never whiny. Poor little man. A full week of thrush medicine being flushed through his mouth 4x a day and drops in his ears 2x a day. On the mend Bubs! Thankfully he still smiles like this more than he whines. 


Watching her every move! 



No comments:

Post a Comment