Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Tiny feet

I can't believe how big this tiny foot is. ;)




So excited to go to Grandpa's to swim! 



Practicing with scissors, she did well for try 1. I think because we limit her to a chair to do arts and crafts she is less interested and her OT skills are pretty poor. 






More projects. 




Awe....conked.


Two of them.


Bubby loves waking his sissy.



Banana bread, nunu helping of course.


"Mommy, take a picture of me and send it to daddy because I'm being such a good listener." She did great this past OT session, after the speech session. I don't give her enough credit. Love you sis, you're a rockstar! 



Possible gate trainer we may get him. I'm nervous he'll rely on it. I'm going to PT tomorrow and she'll give me/us good guidance. He had fun tooling around, he picked up on how to navigate fast. 



Again, so small, I want to remember her this small forever, since it's flying by! We race on our way in, and on our way out every day. She was very annoyed I took a picture instead of raced.



Of course sissy will "help"

No comments:

Post a Comment