Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, April 9, 2017

St. Pats 2017

I've never felt so festive and prepared for St. Pats with the kids. It must be because it landed over my spring break and I had time for green arts and crafts. We even got a sitter and went out for a few hours. Twas fun! 













It was too late for Everett, but Clara got to enjoy some time at Fort De Soto with the Crew and Feger family.



Painting with this gal. I found since we did a color a day and moved so slow she could "enjoy" arts. I cannot get her to be a fan. :/ 












Everett working on leg strength, Clara is a great help in keeping him distracted.

Her cheese face


His cheese face, never in the same photo...Oh, nunu cheesin too






I love this little guy



















"Mommy, take a picture of me and Nuni to send to Dada."


She refused to sprinkle her St. Pat cookie with green sprinkles SINCE the rainbow did have green in it. True Clara, true.
















Pah.



I need a clover cut out. She wanted a light green pancake. 



Um...can he get cuter?







No matter how hard I try, I cannot get the two in a cute pic, both looking, ever.



































No comments:

Post a Comment