Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Spring has sprung, which has nothing to do with this post.




Celebration Station for Raphael's bday. 













Cathy lets Clara do whatever she wants. Love Cathy.




This is a touch game on the wall, I love when we have appointments and they have something fun for Clara. We only have to wait 5 minutes at these places. This was for a sleep consult, since Everett's sleeping habits are pretty poor. She said his tonsils are big, could be a contributor. So we signed him up for another sleep study, which I swore I'd never do again it was such torture the first time. I think he was about 4-5 months. I'm so worried about his development, I know his poor sleep has to be solved. Mama doesn't get much sleep either, so it would help us both. I acted disappointed to hear his tonsils could be an issue since he already had adenoids out, could have don't it then. However, she informed me that tonsils grow back until 3 years old so they avoid it until then at least.He has also been having night terrors, it's awful. He will wake about 3 times a night and scream for 45 - 1 hour and I cannot console him, and apparently shouldn't.  I didn't want to wait until July. I was asked to be put on a cancellation list, and for once was called. We went in last Wed, April 5th. More on that later, no results for a few weeks. 






They still love swinging next to one another. 

Aunt Tiffy to the rescue again, watching the kids at a moments notice. Juliet was there too, lots of girl fun!













LOVE this

Mama can't see the board anymore so after 10 years, I finally got an exam. It wasn't as bad as I thought but she did say I could use some glasses. Since it's not awful, I will wait. Clara got to sit in the chair and watched everything that was done to me, very closely, very curious. 




This little boy sat and watched his DVD for an hour. I'm so lucky, he makes life so easy for me. 


Clara was so behaved, and has been struggling lately, so I treated her to the park and a donut. Best day ever! 



"Mommy, get a picture of me and my Nuni and donut for daddy."



...And another one with my excited face.



I'm happy without my prunes! Love you Bubs.




Clara and I stayed up "late" and watched a movie, ate popcorn, and painted nails while daddy was at volleyball. I love my one on one time with this lady. You can see she had to take her "protective gloves" off which are now on the floor. She wears those around the house often to protect her from a variety of hot and scary things. 


Oh yea, we braided too...






I have to take these pictures, far away, not up close. When I look at her from across the kitchen, I want to freeze time forever. Please stop, I want to stay in this part of life forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment