Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Thursday, March 30, 2017

tricks to the trade

I've been trying to get Everett to stand, away from a surface for a while. The PT has been able to do it during therapy with this huge blue mat she has since he can lean back slightly. So, I finally used my noggin and pulled out his crib mattress. It worked perfect, especially with a side distraction of Clara. His legs quiver after 20 minutes and we take breaks and the minutes slightly decrease until he caves quick. That is amazing for him, he is such a hard worker and I'm so proud. 

The interventionist that comes to the house from Early Steps got him to walk across the room holding her hands, he has yet to take steps for mama. I can't wait to see if the PT can get him to do it next Monday. 

I love these two boogers! 



She asked me to take this pic of her and nunu, she's been asking me to take pics more frequently. I love her toothy smile! 



He is now also standing proud on the trampoline Kristin got them. He can lock his knees here though so I have to watch him. If I tell him to dance he'll bend but not for too long. In case your curious, he is also wearing his SPIO vest with basically gives him a "hug" or extra core support. It is a pain to get on, along with his shoes but it does help him feel stronger/more supported I think...you can see his right toes up in the air and his knee locked here. Bubs! ;) 



Yet another, "Get a picture of me and Nunie!"


No comments:

Post a Comment