Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, March 12, 2017

The State Fair - (mostly) 2-2017

I love these two! Everett loves kisses, but he loves his daddy more!

Am I big enough? She was insistent that she was 42. Hopefully I can find the video to include. 


This way, no this way! 




First fair ride! The caterpillar that threw daddy's back off for a few days. When asked if she liked it, she replied, "No, let's do it again!" 


Pretty much the only ride mommy can do without puking. 



Aunt Krissim and Uncle Mark joined the "fun" - Thankfully E fell asleep for a bit here. 


At the end of every ride it was her favorite and she wanted to go on again. Thankfully she was willing to try new ones with a little convincing. 



First solo ride, "Dumbo". She had no problem going alone. She was so over me taking pictures her cheese face got pretty angry/annoyed. She was so focused the entire time she couldn't look away for a smile. I was so nervous she was going to puke since she's her mommy's daughter and gets motion sick too! 


When Andre shares pictures, they come over in the midst of mine so all of these are all over the place. 






Family ferris wheel ride. Everett was with Kristin and Mark. Clara was still over pictures. Thankfully when we went to the Strawberry festival a few weeks later and she was more willing to smile nice. I showed her these pictures after and we analyzed the level of "happy" she was showing. 












Her trying to give me her "nice" smile, I'll take it! 

















I always forget clips and headbands on important days like the fair...I have 9,999 other things I didn't need, but no clips. Sorry Clara, I know that didn't help the photo mood. 





























They love their ice cream. 




We love our pizza. 















Finally figured out a way to have Everett take steps, sissy joins in too sometimes. 





Welcome to the fair at 10am. Thank goodness we were done by 12 because it was packed. 












I don't know why these ones are thrown in here. I love reading with this lady! 













Peek a boo




No comments:

Post a Comment