Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, March 12, 2017

First spring beach trip of 2017


I got this reminder on my phone when I logged into facebook Saturday morning. I asked Andre if we could follow ritual and get to the beach, so we went Saturday after nap. 

I cannot believe how fast three years flies by, I want it to slow down so bad. It makes me so so sad how fast time is flying. My babies are getting too big! 



Yes, you...little beauty, enough growing sweetie pie. you're still so cute, but a bit more mouthy. ;) 











Chillin in his lounge chair. 











Everett started to eat sand with his recent teething, nothing stays out. Thankfully he got busy crawling following sissy instead.





































This lady bug was her bff for the beach trip. It landed on her, wise choice bug, she loves nature.






















No comments:

Post a Comment