Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Let spring break begin!

Tiffany came over this Friday since Steven is working at home since my sitter gave me one day's notice she needed two and a half weeks off?! I'm going to write a book on bad care givers, in my spare time. Let's just hope she decides to show up after her big trip she planned last minute. I'm happy the cousins get to play, they've been enjoying their time together.




Everett decided to crawl out of his crib on Tiffany's watch. He was on the side table you see to the right, thankfully, instead of the floor. He is all over and cannot be trusted out of site anymore. She was downstairs turning on the monitors, it took him no time at all. Just the day before I was teaching him how to climb on the couch, clearly it worked.He is up to no good. He's putting everything in his mouth, as soon as he hears the gate to the stairs or any door outside, he is b-lining his way out for freedom. We're going to need to come up with a better plan when he's on his feet, although he is very fast on his knees! Tiffany had already lowered the crib when I got home so this is his new height. Thanks Tiffy! 


Safely sleeping on the floor after his escape, Tiffany lowered the crib while he napped here.


She also sends me funny pics like this.





Mr. Snuggles.


Two girls enjoying their first "sleep over" on the top bunk. 


I LOVE THIS PIC



Saturday morning we went for a ride. I sneezed the entire time. It was a quick trip.






Is this too close mommy? When Everett is done drinking his milk while reclined this is how he proceeds to watch his show.








Clara and I took a quick walk to CVS to grab a few essentials and then a milkshake for her. She sure can polish a milkshake! 



Going through the car wash with daddy after gymnastics. She got used to them in her car seat, but you can see how serious she is taking it now that she can see out the front. Her legs are too long. I continue to beg her to stop growing, she's not listening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment