Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday Fun day!

Don't mind the messy garage. Everett finally stood for a long period of time on the trampoline. His little leggies were trembling by the end. Daddy and sissy were at the skating rink while we got a workout on. He was stable enough for me to lift a few weights myself! Everything is so jerry rigged in this pic, pretty ghetto. 

He was still able to tilt his foot up and lock his knee when he fatigued. These braces are supposed to prevent this but Everett finds a way around everything. (Insert angry mommy emoji face here)


Out to breakfast before Kylie had to leave. Clara and Everett were playing. She loves to pop from one side to the other and they giggle. She almost has the under bite face of "I love you so much I want to eat you" look. 


my heart is happy



No shower, quick make-up, but I couldn't resist asking to get a pic with my girl while she was posing so nicely for her daddy.


TOO BIG










Trying to get them both to look.

I love you beautiful girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment