Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, June 4, 2017

To year check for the bubs







I wanted to get him on the table naked like I usually do, but I can't sneak away to get my camera because I'm so afraid he'll sneak right off the table and go head first on the floor. Clara needs me too so anyway, this was the only pic opportunity I got. He is growing well, staying on the charts of a "typical" baby, I don't even think they gave me his DS chart this time. He got fluoride on his teeth which he hated more than his shot. He was also tested for lead, and his sissy was right by his side, rubbing his leg telling him it would be okay, although he was fine with it all. She is so sweet and he is so tough. I wish I could capture those moments on video to share, but they'll be forever ingrained in my brain! 

Clara and Nunu always want check-ups as well and our nice doctors are so sweet and abide. She also brought the speaker in that she has in her hand because she become obsessed with "fight song" and listens to it NON stop. She brought it in so she could ask the doctor to dance with her, thankfully she forgot to ask. 



Mama, I want to make a silly face. Okay sis. 


Sad face from sis, bubs is too bubbly to be sad. 


Everett was pooped so he went to bed and we came out to play.







Andre got me this bun thing I wanted for mother's day. I'm pretty sure he hates buns. So, thanks for getting me what I wanted! I finally figured it out.



He woke up after 40 min, a bit feverish from the shot, both my kiddies react to shots. Clara was WAY worse, always got high fevers for a few days. I'll take the snuggles and let this poor man sleep! 


I love being home with these two, so much. Thank GOD summer is here!


No comments:

Post a Comment