Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

BFF tease

This lady showed up for the day for an interview and we got to see her for a quick bit. It's so normal having her by my side, I miss her so much! She is a remarkable friend and Clara was glued to her instantly, wouldn't let her hand go. We went to the mall and there was a VERY realistic Santa waving us in, NO LINE and Clara was uninterested. I want to say I couldn't believe it, but I can. She is a different kid, and I love her for it. I must say, I'm not sure she believes in Santa. It's almost like she's not fooled, not one bit. So, we went on the lame mall rides she loves so much and only one worked. It was so good to see her face and soon she'll be down for training and we'll see her and AJae for a bit!!


Rissa and Clara rode the ride a few times. The escalator could entertain for hours.

Clara wanted this shirt. It would look quite cute on her!

We played in the car for a bit while waiting for Aunt Rissa, the kids assumed monkey position, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment