Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

It's the most wonderful time, of the year!

I started taking video so I need to upload that so I have better proof daddy lifted her to the tippy top of our Charlie Brown tree to put that star on. We were going to get a big tree for our patio but the sun beats on it and we were afraid it would dry out after a week. So we got a C. Brown tree for the house since there is no space for a real one and we risk Everett pulling it down. I think, THINK he'd leave it alone but the lack of space made it worth going small this year.



Everett helps with the lights of course!

We got TWO charlie b trees, one for the porch still. Clara was pretty sad we wouldn't have one outside so the guy at Lowes gave us a mini he was going to dump. I'll need to photograph that for sure, true Charlie Brown.


Waiting for daddy in the car, just playing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment