Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Back to school

Clara reads a book to me a night. I'm borrowing from a Kindergarten class in my school. She was reading it to Aunt Krissim. She reads almost every word, if there are tricky ones I help her but this girl can read! She fights me because it's hard but once she's in the groove she's GOT IT!



Mama, I'm hungry! Toes will do!

Green festival at my school. I was super sad because Clara has gone with me every year and Everett did last year. Now that she's in school and a pain in the butt kid in her class prevents her entire class from napping by yelling she's so tired and her mood is, let's say, inconsistent...she had to go home and get to bed. They came with me after school so I could set up, which I can't do with them there so daddy came and got them and took them home. Each grade level sets up a "station". Ours was natural bug repellent and the kids get seeds to plant that keep the bugs away, they had rock painting, planet necklaces, paper hats to make and so much more. I hate that she missed it, maybe next year.


In our classroom. So big.

No comments:

Post a Comment