Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Easter Weekend

We went to visit dad and Al for Easter and took a refreshing dip. Clara swam all day and is a bit water logged. I need to remember to get pics before a day in the pool but she and grandpa look cute anyway. Al wanted me to cut her out, I'm not being mean here. ;) She swam with Clara for a really long time and they had a blast.



Everett didn't nap of course and was POOPED, this is after we got home. I want to sleep next to this face forever I wish he could sleep like this next to be but he rolls around like a bowling ball in a pin ball machine all night.



5pm departure and he's OUT

Everett isn't sad, just too much splashing


Aunt Lisa's for dinner

James took Clara on an adventure, she's hooked!

Everett's ready for gymnastics


This is what Everett does when you ask him to stand, silly boy. They say his core is weak, who the heck can pull their legs to their head and hold it?!?!?! I say strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment