Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, March 30, 2018

Easter Break with my babies

There is no price tag on being home with my babies. All week I felt so happy being with them 24/7 and felt like I had a great grasp on life without work. I wish this was my life all the time, it would be the best life.

Nails did for girls night while daddy took E to therapy.



He faces forward in daddy's truck in sissy's car seat and left his hat on and looked super cute.


Someone is happy to be at therapy over spring break!

Daddy sending us off!

Everett's foot, I wish I had emojies for these pics.





Trying new slime recipes


Making chicks and bunnies


EVERETT DECIDES TO WALK TODAY


After Everett walked Clara showed me how big she was not needing the step stool which of course is picture worthy too!

After E's ENT check up we went to the pirate ship "playground" which Clara loves so much so it's great incentive to have that to do after another appointment of Bubbies. It's the same building and hallway we walked each time for the NICU, it'll never have another feeling for me, no matter how many times I walk down it for other reasons, all I think about are those times and the walk out the day we were released.


Trying to get him to smile I asked where his teeth were...Kind of worked.

Clara made a friend and they had a lot of fun together. We stayed for 45 minutes and played on this darn thing. The weather was so very perfect.


Daddy's storage partner, trip 89, jk.


We watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and she was super scared about the boy going up the tube after he fell in the chocolate. She watched the whole thing, and then again the next day and then after that she said it was too scary because all the kids that got in trouble and had strange consequences that she didn't like.

Her face says it all, I got a good video too.


Monday I canceled therapy for our one day off that week and we went to the beach. We saw Bonnie, Lisa and Ed!



My favorite part about being home with my babies is snuggling them, watching and listening to them sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment