Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, March 17, 2018

St Pats 2018

Someone was appropriately dressed for St. Pats for speech school on Monday! I love when I pull of a holiday outfit because I normally can't remember to!



We went to the FAIR - Clara, and now Everett, love the fair. There are so many that pop up all over in spring, you could go to a new one every weekend. Thankfully, one and done.


Everett couldn't be happier. I've never seen him smile so big. However, the carnies had the height and safety combinations mixed up. The ones that had nothing to hold onto and went up and down fast and around had the shorter height requirement and the slow ones that had handles or wheels that were slow and safe had higher height limits so he couldn't go one. THe one he's on in this pic I had to almost hop the fence and catch him before he fell out, there was nothing to hold onto, other than sissy! Since it went too fast he started to list out the side and we had to pull him out early, poor boy. Thankfully there was one nice guy that switched to one of the slower, flat rides that went in slow circles and he loved every second! Hopefully next year he can do more!


Serious about his work at sissy's gymnastics


Everett had a PT eval for school at the park and we brought bread to feed the ducks, birds, turtles and fish.


I love how brave she is, I'd never do these things this young, or I don't think I would've anyway. She went down two times with daddy and many more on her own. It's such a little thing but she makes me so proud with what she'll do for some fun!

Bedtime stories

Daddy the jungle gym

Their shenanigans makes me smile so big, they love each other so much.


Sissy was smelling some stinky toes and they were laughing so hard. (Yes, his leg bends that way, and many other ways one wouldn't think. Low muscle tone makes for some funny positions!)


Sissy kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment