Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Strike a pose

I can't remember if I ever posted this or not. We take a picture each morning because statistics show if you have a pic of your child, especially with what they are currently wearing, the likelihood of finding the child increases greatly. So, if you're wondering why pics are nonstop before school and seem lopsided with Clara...that's why. Next year it'll be both cuties each day!

Her poses are getting really great though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




More gymnastics with her new leotard she picked out and is in love with!


Better late than never pics at the cornucopia -- four months too late.


My confident stander

Cutie boy


Pirate ship again. The last we were there Clara bit it and tore herself up. She avoided running down this super (not wet) slippery slide and we got out of there alive. Everett just gets annoyed at the park these days, he wants to be up and keeping up with sissy and he gets PISSED! We both can't wait for him to be able to run, chase, and climb.



After the longest week ever I drove on an empty tank to the indoor park because Clara had a great week and we had SO many appointments Friday was our only free day. So I drove to the indoor park in the 4pm Friday traffic and we got inside and I forgot my wallet. I need an emoji face here!!!!! I felt horrible. So, we drove home, barely made it to the house to get my wallet and get to the gas station and thankfully setting off a couple rockets was making up for my forgetfulness. Then a rocket blew into the woods and Clara cried, a lot. So we went to search for it, thankfully near the park (normal outdoor) and thankfully she was distracted and we called it a night! TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment