Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Rick and Barb visit and then some

I don't think I'll ever adjust to her hair, I do like less tangles but I miss her length.


Everett loved his ice water! This is a goal for feeding therapy, so yay! Drinking from a regular cup and straw.

Dinner out with a shell floor makes a great place for kids!

Getting her nails did


Big boy eating with sissy

I feel like the cheeks and face look so much like the one of Bubby above in his high chair at the restaurant.


New leotard for gymnastics - she loves it


Everett walking to speech school, long hall! He's so good, he looks back at me with the, "Do I have to go mommy?" but keeps going and comes back to me super happy with the biggest hug around my neck that is so tight, it's probably my favorite hug he gives all week.


Clara's attempt at a smile for a family photo...so stubborn

No comments:

Post a Comment