Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Last Hoorah! (& more)

Birthday card for Abbey


Natural waves without the length pulling it down


We had a small gathering to celebrate leaving our condo. The kids have always had fun in the big lot and small pool. It doesn't take much for these kids to have fun. They just need each other.

Cupcake toss


Yes, of course he did a back flip off of this. My heart skips beats watching him do his stunts...

Darren and Corrie at the market selling PLANKS


We had to keep Everett out of the pool because it was too cold. So he improvised multiple times and crawled into the water table.


At Liam and Megan's house after school Friday. Pool and play.


Clara was under the weather Thursday and stayed home. Something was off and she doesn't nap in school and needed more rest so I kept her home. I thought she could use another day Friday since we didn't have authorization for OT and we went to the park instead. We also met Julia and Tiffany there for a bit, the girls had so much fun playing. I hope I can steal cousins this summer!!


Clara thought this was a "nice" pose


E is really good about going to school. He didn't even say bye to me this time. :( for me :) for him. His teachers say he is getting very vocal and does so very well.


Love this side by side merrissa sent me

Can they get any cuter?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment