Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

A week in our summer



Of course it would start off with therapy first thing on Monday! Clara is helping Everett learn his new device.


Clara and I do puzzles, read, and play games while Everett is in school for an hour and a half.


Clara hugging bubs after he gets out of school.


Play date with friends.

Nighty night!

Violin!


Everett and Clara are both obsessed with baby Lio!


Daddy fixing the toilet, we appreciate our handyman.



Swimming











Someone filled her reward jar so we're headed to the splash park, of course!


And it rained so we went to the indoor park until it cleared.



Bubs would sit right here the whole time, he loves getting splashed.



Julia got to join us on a really fun appointment day. She was super behaved and a great role model! ;) Clara does it a bit too much and is "over it".


Everett's severity of congenital nystagmus is about the same. His near sided(ness) is worse as well as his astigmatism. So, my little man needs glasses. :( I love his face without them and I hate for him to have one more thing to "deal with" even though it's an "easy one" in the grand scheme. I just know he's not going to want them on his face.



After he had his drops for dilation, we had to wait, thankfully they are prepared for this and Finding Nemo was on.


Everett fell asleep in the car and was so pooped from fighting the eye peeps that he even transferred to his crib, that's rare! The girls got to play a bit before our next appointment, which was mine.


Second and last appointment. Little mamas pushing E into lots of walls and poles, he didn't seem to mind.



Thank you technology. I had the BRCA 1 and 2 testing to see if I had the breast cancer gene and I don't!!! Great news before leaving to go to NOLA to visit Ana. I flew out a few hours after this appointment. I'm going to miss my nuggets but I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment