Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Monday, June 11, 2018

Summer 2018



Shutterfly sends me these "remember 8 years ago" - this is Dylan and Isaac who are now big boys. I can't believe how much time flies.


I love cuddling my babies during summer and watching them sleep. I wish they could always be this small.


Matching letters to make words.




I want to hang this from our big tree in our side yard, a BIT too expensive.


the pants

Stinky toes, sending pics to daddy while he's on his cruise.


Going for a stroll


I wanted this picture so they can look back to see how small they were when we moved here. I'm sure this view will change a lot over the next ten years! I'm excited about changes in the yard and house but want them to be this bity forever.




We tape the boys feet so he keeps them on!


His flexibility. Phahahahahahah.


facetiming with daddy


I love her hair.


And her face.


Therapy


Um, this cuteness is too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment