Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

NOLA with my sista



(Pic above) Our first selfie with the good ol Missipp in the back.


Lunch Fridee


Ana doing her thang, she's darn good at it.


Go CORT


Some frozen dranks and a streetcar, a great start to a great afternoon/evening.




Some peeps live here and don't get a seat at the carousel and we hopped right on! It spins, slow, and it was great. I was a bit nauseous at first, but I think the chocotini took care of that right quick.


Missing these peeps TONS


Got the tattoo I've been wanting. Three arrows represent the triplification of the 21st chromosome and the arrows represent how families move forward, so although not the popular place, I got it on my foot but needed a pedicure SUPER bad, whoops.


Of course my sista would join in the tattoo fun, she's great at that! Thanks An!

Post tattoo, shoved in a small bathroom wearing the kids souvenirs. What else would one do after getting a tat?


Boom - look at them dogs


Lots of selfies, having lots of fun.



Lots of great facetiming!


Sundee, a bit run down, tried to watch TV, not so much.


Ana had someone from CORT come in to help out and she was super fabulous and came out with us.

Clara LOVED her gifts and wore them all day, even in therapy!


Time for a parade with Daddy!

Found a pair of short shorts for dad, all his dreams are coming true, look at his great performance. #1dad



Thank you Ana and T for an amazing first experience in NOLA, I had a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment